This nomination was from Sew Much 2 Learn. Sew Much 2 Learn recently had a great series on sewing tools--a must read.
For those unaware of the Liebster award, it is meant to be a way for small blogs to be acknowledged. In many ways, I am surprised that anyone reads the thoughts I type into my laptop while I am sitting on my corner of the couch thinking about my sewing.
Now the rules are:
- Thank the nominator
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate five small blogs and leave a comment on their website telling them of the nomination
- Have the small blogs repeat the process
So, here we go with the questions.
Here is where I am breaking the rules. I would like to mix it up this time. Instead of me attempting to narrow down and leave someone out, I've decided to mix it up. I would like to build on what Carolyn at All Spice Abounds did when All Spice Abounds was nominated.
Carolyn asked for readers to share their small blog in the comments. I would like you to:
- Share your own small (or large) blog, if you have one
- Share a small blog that you have recently discovered, or that you read--preferably one that isn't already listed
- Share a project you would like to attempt but haven't worked up the nerve to attempt.