I started the Amazing Fit pants as assigned by Miss Bossy Patterns. (Did you hear that in the US, we are supposed to stop using the word "bossy?") I am using a navy linen.
While I only have it cut out, I can give some information that makes this pattern different. I actually have marked, interfaced the four waist band pieces and fly, and over-locked the edges of the seams on the front and back pieces. I also stay stitched under the zipper and the front edge at the waist. Unfortunately, I didn't read the instructions well and made one small mistake.
I was going to make a muslin, but the fitting instructions led me to believe that it isn't necessary, then I re-read them again and found that it is suggested. Well, I have extra fabric, so I'm not going to make a muslin.
The first is that there are three versions of the front and back: slim, average and curvy. I was disappointed to be average in this. I have no idea why, but average seems like a waste of a "special" pattern.
The second that I noticed was that some of the seams are one inch, but not all. I noticed this after stay stitching the front under the zipper. I was a very tiny smidgen over 5/8 inch with the stay stitch, thinking that I didn't want to go the full 1 inch. Luckily, I can leave the stitching (I already clipped to the stitching). The seam will still be less than 3/4 inch, so I'm not losing much.
Finally, the fitting adjustments seem to be after the majority of the construction is done. I have vowed to follow the directions in this project because there are some requests for details.
I am going a little slower this week because I am dealing with a rheumatoid flare. It is affected my hands, wrists, feet and ankles. And my energy. Hopefully, I will get make in the swing of things and get some work done after a day or two more of rest.